HATCH COVER services
Our service locations, strategically located in major ports and shipyard locations offer global and full support for your hatch covers and RoRo-equipment. Increasing the lifetime of your equipment, minimizing your operational costs and giving you peace of mind throughout the year. So you can focus on your business.
Technical competenceWe strive for excellence in all we do
Fast and reliableWe are open, honest and direct
Global avaliabillityService engineers avaliable worldwide
Highly trained service engineers
Remote support 24/7
Onboard troubleshooting and training
Passion for customersWe put the customer first in everything we do
Inspections are very important as a preventive action to avoid failure during cargo operations or as preparation for drydocking repairs. That’s why Cargo Care Solutions has build up an extensive program of inspections to support our customer in ensuring their cargo operations. A general inspection can be done at any occasion with any purpose. Do you need a planned inspection to have an overview on the state of your equipment? Or do you have a problem with your cargo equipment and need a specialist's view? Our engineers will go onboard to check your equipment, make a full detailed report and will come up with proposals to keep your equipment in top shape.
Planning for repairs of your equipment? Let us know so we can perform a pre-docking inspection of your equipment. Our engineer will make a detailed report with a proposal for the repairs and a list of the spares needed. Just let us know well in advance and we will make a most competitive offer.
A dry-docking is one of the most important moments in a vessel’s maintenance cycle. It is the perfect time to keep your cargo access systems in top shape and address found issues. By planning it right you will not only get the best result but are also able to save time and money. Cargo Care Solutions is able to offer a tailor-made service for each type of cargo access equipment by any brand.
Cargo Care Solutions will assist you from the beginning to the end:
- Pre-docking inspection - We will do a pre-docking inspection to get an updated view on the state of the equipment. We will report on our findings in a detailed report.
- Budget and planning - After submitting the pre-docking inspection report we will get in touch to work on a proper scope of the work that will be done by fine-tune the quote for parts needed as well as the planning for executing the repairs.
- Parts delivery - By planning all well in advance we can make sure all parts needed are available during docking parts and can be delivered in a convenient port prior to drydocking or on the shipyard through our global network.
- Docking attendance - During the drydocking we can assist you with our professional services ranging from supervision to complete project management. We will assist during dockings making sure all repairs are done properly and within the planned time.
- Follow-up - Regular inspections can keep your cargo access equipment in top shape and can reduce the overall maintenance cost of your equipment during vessel lifetime.
Our worldwide service network with experienced service engineers can assist you 24 hours a day with service for your cargo equipment. Regularly repairs are necessary to keep your vessel in top shape. Our engineers have dealt with a wide range of different repairs. If it is an emergency repair or a planned repair: we are at your service 24 hours a day!
Cargo Care Solutions' service engineers have experienced a wide range of repair work. Problems with your hydraulic system, leakage on the cross joints, steel repairs, please let us know and we are ready to assist you.
Our engineers have years of experience in maintaining RoRo equipment ranging from watertight doors to big stern ramps. To ensure cargo operation you can rely on us to keep your RoRo equipment in top shape!
Reliability of your cargo access equipment is key to the operational success of your vessel. To help our customers focus on their core business we offer tailor-made service contracts. We assist you in achieving the most efficient and safest environment for your crew. Together we will develop the most optimal inspection and maintenance schedule. From there we will plan our skilled service engineers to bring you global peace of mind.
We're a GLOBAL team
Reach out to any of the offices below for your service needs!